Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 27th & 28th word count



Arrg. The last couple of days have been rough. I had one more day to do family stuff before going home, and then I spent the day packing up and driving home, which took 5 and a half hours. I'm beat.

Thankfully I have tricked myself well. Tomorrow I will be working in relative quiet (if everything goes like normal) for twelve hours tomorrow. Now, it's possible work will be absolutely crazy all day, anything is possible. But it would be the first time in these labs I've ever seen. They're quiet on a regular basis. And I've had 4,000 word days under those conditions before. I can do it. I've promised myself a present. I can do it for you, Yoda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site! Free Web Counter
Counter